designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fashion for our feline friends






OK, don't think I am crazy but I like to dress up my cats too. My mom knitted sweaters for them! Well, they are hairless so they get cold. 

My cats like to wear their clothes and I swear they pose when I take a picture. Now I know some of you might think these hairless creatures are ugly, but you have to meet them to understand why so many people adore them. Their super friendly personality makes them more of a dog than cat, monkey for their acrobatic stunts, bat for huge ears, and a child for the need to be the center of attention. 
Watch out Mr. Bigglesworth!







No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore