designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wide Leg Pants are in. . . I love'em

I am so glad that the wide "look" is back and that jlamore.com is on top of this trend. If I see it here then I know its for real.

I was just in New York and saw some women wearing them and I had to come back to Boston and check with Jennifer to see if it was true and how long this trend will last. I love the wide look and can hardly wait to embrace it.

For me, this look is so much more fashionable and stylish then the skinny or even the straight leg pant or trouser.

I also love Billy Blues and this wide leg Indigo pant is so great. The tie belt is really edgy and hip.

Oh, nice job on the "lookbook" by the way. I love it and it really adds to the site. You're sense of style about everything is an inspiration to all of us. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next!

Valerie Boston, MA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always insist that wide leg pants is the best ever and more flatttering trouser style worn by women and noone wants to admit it.
Unfortunatelly the sense of style is a characteristic for a few people.

Powered by J. LaMore