designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, May 25, 2007

Girls Getaway!


I am so excited! My annual "girls getaway" to Manitowish Waters is next weekend and I couldn't be more excited! My great friend Terri has a beautiful house on the lake and invites a few of us up for a laugh filled weekend! We usually hit the local bars, dance to the juke box, and shoot some pool. It's so much fun. I was in great "need" of a new pair of jeans for the weekend, so I purchased the Antik Denim 5 pocket jean with contrast stitching. They are so hot! I love them and can't wait to wear them next weekend with my cowboy hat! Yee Haw!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore