designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Meet the Parents"

Hi Jenifer and "Friends!" First of all, 'congrats' on winning the "Best of Madison" award. That's fantastic! You guys deserve it. I've never been to the store but jlamore.com is an amazing website and I'm so glad to be a part of it. I love the new "lookbook" too!

I saw this outfit on the site and I loved it. The ABS "Wrap Around Smock" top and the Billy Blues wide leg trouser. I have to go to a social event with my new boyfriend and this will be perfect. I have always believed that you should "meet the parents" in a great outfit! This would do it! Wish me luck!

Val Boston, MA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore