designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Best of Madison"

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the kudos on winning the "Best of Madison" award. I couldn't be more proud of our store, our website, and everyone who is a part of it! That includes my husband Jim, Jessica, Amy, Julie, and all the technical staff. You all are amazing and it is such a privilege to work with you everyday.


Ok...so what to wear to the "Best of Madison?" It is a fairly formal celebration, we will see everything from floor length evening gowns to something similar to the amazing ABS Hanky Back Dress. The Susana Monaco dresses would be perfect, just add some great long chains and/or strands of pearls to make them more formal. You will look great! I still haven't chosen my dress yet, but I am thinking about the

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore