designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday!

We have 2 very special birthdays today - my baby girl, Hollis, is 1 and Jim McCarthy is 50!!!!!! Hope it's okay that I shared that with everyone - I don't think he'll get too mad at me . . . Hope you and Jennifer have a great day celebrating! Even though Hollis doesn't really get it, we're going to celebrate this first year with our good friends tonight. I'm planning to wear my Billy Blues "Zip It Short" - the only thing left in my closet that still fits and a little maternity tee that says "Baby You Rock". Hope everyone is doing well.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore