designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Susana Monaco" Austrian Shell Print Tube Dress"

I recently bought the Susana Monaco" Austrian Shell Print Tube Dress" and I cannot WAIT to wear it! I was planning on saving it for my graduation party, but it's hard to wait so long!! I may wear it to the Best of Madison party ( which although I've already told you, congrats Jennifer!!), with some dressy heels, but I'm not sure if this is dressy enough.


So Amy, I have the same question as you! I'm not sure what the 'appropriate attire' is for the Best of Madison party because last time I was invited to it was with my school dance team (and the attire was, well, our dance costumes!) I may wear a bit dressier of a dress and save my new Susana Monaco one till my own party as planned!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore