designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Our move is finally done!

Hi Jennifer and gang: Our move is finally done and we now live in a much better apartment in Paris. . . It took almost one month to move and I need to catch up on everything that's going on in the world of J. LaMore fashion. I see you had an eight year anniversary sale and party. Congratulations and I hope you have another successful eight years.


I also see that you have a look book arriving soon. I don't know what that is but it sounds exciting!

I had no idea how much I missed the Internet until you don't have it. . .
Talk to again soon!
Juliette Paris, FRA


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore