designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Color!

As I was going through my closet the other day, I realized the one thing I am in major need of... more color! Recently I have been trying to buy very bright and patterned items, but I still look at my closet and see a ton of black, white, and brown.

The Sweetees "Kaira" Top is JUST the type of color I'm looking for! It's bright, without looking too "wow", and it's a cute style! I'd love to wear it with jeans for a casual look. Cute cute cute!
All of the Susana Monaco tops and dresses are in great colors, too! I love the bright yellows, greens, and teals!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore