designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day Plans



What are everyone's Memorial Day weekend plans? Our plans are to hit the beach Sunday late afternoon, drink some Coronas, eat a picnic, and watch the kids play as the light fades. (It is the best time of day at the beach) Monday, we are going to a friend's pool to (once again) drink some Coronas, and grill some yummy shrimp. All in all, a laid back family weekend (my favorite kind). I'd love to hear what everyone else has planned.

By the way, I 'm sure I will be throwing on my Feel Good tees and some Billy Blues shorts over my swimsuit- I found on vacation that these together are "well-suited" for pre- and post- swimming coverups!

Have a great weekend, and be safe!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore