designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Paris is calling Yoana Baraschi. . !

Both of you are right about the Yoana Baraschi "Couture" dress, but this "60's Party" dress by Yoana Baraschi is fantastic. I love this look!

In my recent move from one side of Paris to the other, I got rid of so many things that I never wore and I feel like I have to start over. I would love to start right HERE! It also feels like I moved to another city because the fashions from where I used to live is so different to where I live now!

All the fashionistas in my "new" Paris are wearing this look right now. Yoana Baraschi definetly has a European style to her and designs because both dresses mentioned would fit perfectly in Paris. They're beautiful and so feminine!

By the way Jennifer, I'm so excited to hear that you are coming to Paris? I got your email and I would love it if I got to meet you and your friends. I'll send you information on the best places to go. I remember when I went to NY with my friends and Amanda's suggestions made the trip fantastic. We still talk about it. I will do the same for you!

Juliette Paris, France

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore