designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Very "Best"

Congratulations Jennifer on winning the "Best of Madison" award! It's really no wonder that you win! If your store is anything like your website then the choice is an easy one!


I love the "lookbook" and I know that it took a long time to build. It certainly adds an element of style and class to the website.
I also think this dress by Sweetees is perfect for an event I have to go to for work. It's long but can look casual to. I remember the advice you gave me some time ago that its always better to over dress then to under dress. That has helped me many times.
Thanks and 'conrgrats' again!
Sarah Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore