designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wedges!!


Congrats on winning Best of Madison, Jennifer. It should be Best of America. We have several high end boutiques down here in Miami, and not one of them has the warmth, friendliness, and genuine customer service like J.Lamore. I feel at home every time I visit the store!

Anyway, I would like to write a little bit about my favorite trend of the season: Wedges! Those that know me know that I walk terribly in heels, but I love the extra height and sexiness factor that they give. Thank goodness for wedges! They are so comfortable, giving height without causing sore feet and awkward stances. The cork heel in many of the styles found right here at jlamore.com have some cushion as well! I hope this trend never goes out of style. I am especially a fan of The Boutique 58 "Emma Jane" Black Sandal for comfort, versatility, and sexiness!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore