designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Splitting Hairs

Even though I have a lot of it, I have baby fine hair. If you have fine hair then you know how fragile it can be. I feel like I'm constantly battling fly-aways and split ends. Well, a good friend just turned me on to an amazing product to help combat my issues. CM Grace Pack is a new, super-deep conditioning treatment for dry and damaged hair that you can use at home.

Developed by Shelee Maeda, a stylist at the Argyle Salon and Spa in Los Angeles who wanted to keep her naturally black hair very long and very blonde, it’s a two-step plan.

Start with C, a corrective soy protein and humectant spritz that works on the cortex of the hair to repair and add shine. Once it hardens into a hair helmet, you rinse, then follow with M, a moisturizer. The combination of pro-vitamin B5, natural oil base, and other conditioners seals in hydration, making your once straw-like mane totally manageable again.

I've only tried it once and feel like I have spun gold for hair - an amazing feeling! Not sure about the price as I just used a little from my friend's stash.

Available online at argylela.com

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore