designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pics!


Just wanted to post a few pictures from my senior prom which was on Saturday night! Although J. LaMore does not specialize in prom fashion so my dress is not from the store, my shoes are and they looked amazing! You can't see them in any pics, but they are a pair of gold Lea Foscati's I bought last year- and they were perfect!!

<-Me (on the right) and two of my best friends! ->All the girls in our group and my group of best girlfriends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie i just love your style! I enjoy reading all your blogs on this site, You are stunning. I wish back in the day I looked as pretty as you for my prom! Most of your friends are so pretty! But the one girl is a little out of the loop with the short dress. Key her in girl you got the good style!! Just be blunt about it!! Love ya!

Powered by J. LaMore