designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Trip to the Beach


Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I had a busy but fun birthday..however, I am learning that they aren't quite as exciting with a "3" in front of the number than with a "2"... ;)

On to the next big event..a trip to the beach! Yes, I know I live near a beach, but we are planning a family trip to a beach in the panhandle (Navarre Beach) around Mother's Day. I have a slight dilemma- family members are splitting the cooking and I have 3 nights. I have 2 of the nights already planned, but can't seem to come up with the third. Any ideas? I need something that's yummy, quick, easy, and feeds a crowd! (7 adults, 5 kids) Let me know if you have any good recipes!

Thanks!
Amanda K in Miami

PS- Here is Anna at the beach- what a bathing beauty!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore