designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, May 21, 2007

"Best of Madison" 2007

We won "Best of Madison" for 2007! Yipee jlamore.com. So all of us here and J. LaMore are headed to the big party on June 15th. I wish you could all be there since everyone is such a huge part of J. LaMore. Thank you!

I was wondering if the Susana Monaco Halter Pocket Dress would be appropriate for the occasion? I am so in love with this dress, I think it would go great with the Boutique 58 BT Waldo pump. Let me know what you think about that outfit? Or if you have any other ideas, let me know.

Thanks :)

~Amy~

Assistant Buyer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore