designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

happy birthday!!

Happy birthday to Jim and Hollis!!! Jim, I hope you had a great time at your party! What a fun surprise!!! Max, I hope you have had a great time celebrating the big one year with your little one!! Hollis is such an adorable name! Do you know if baby number two is going to be a boy or girl yet??

Today I tried on the Yoana Baraschi "60's Party" Dress... and let me just say, WOW! It is SO great on!! I love it, and think I will be wearing it to the Best of Madison, I can't wait!!!

Awesome new lookbook Images. Jess, your still lookin' great, and the new models are perfect!! Great photographs, too!!!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore