designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tori Spelling

For some reason I LOVE Tori Spelling. After getting hooked on her and Dean's show, I decided to read her book "sTori Telling" and I'm totally fascinated by her! (It's a GREAT book, I definitely recommend it for a light summer read. Next on my list is her other book, "Mommywood" ) As I read the book, I wished that I was just a few years older so I would have been old enough during the "90210" years to be a fan. I can't even say I've ever seen that show (hmm I wonder if that would make me like Tori more or less?) I also love Jennie Garth. What is it about those D list celebrities from "90210" that I love?!

I only call Tori a "D" list celebrity because she hasn't done anything super significant in the past few years. But she has raised two adorable kids (who she calls monkey and bunny, which I think is adorable but my friends think it's horrific.) Being a great mom is way more important than being a top celebrity.... but if you can do both (Hellllllo J. Lo, Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears?), then you've got it all!

Have you seen her jewelry line? I actually REALLY like it! It's very unique, but still super trendy. It's priced right too ( A necklace I want is only about $50. If it's quality jewelry, that's fantastic!) I wonder if she sells to boutiques? Jennifer, lets look into it!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore