designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Fashion Friday

Hi Everyone!


Well another fashion show is coming up except this time I will be on the other side of the job! Next Friday the 17th, there will be a fashion show held at the new "Old Market Bistro" which is located on N.Butler St. in downtown Madison. Instead of being involved behind the scenes, this time I will be one of the models for the show.
The show has a "Miami Beach" theme and instead stores like J. LaMore providing outfits, there are three stylists that are in charge of all the models. This will my first time being in a runaway show and I am very excited. Anyone is welcome to come and tickets are free but I would suggest reserving tickets in advance, to reserve tickets visit http://www.wisconsinfashionweek.com/.
Wish me luck everyone!

Raquel

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore