designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Favorite Madison Restaurants

We were gabbing here at J. LaMore today about our favorite restaurants in downtown Madison. Yum! I thought it would be great to share my local fav's with you! So, depending on what you're hungry for, I have a great suggestion!

I absolutely love everything on the menu at Restaurant Muramoto. It's an amazing Japanese restaurant that is all about small portions and sharing. A couple of my favorite dishes are the beef hanger steak, the scallops, and of course any sushi roll!

Hungry for a fantastic steak complete with a supper club decor? Look no further than Tornado Steak House. Known for their incredible cuts of beef, but everything on the menu is sure to satisfy. Friends rave about the king crab legs, as well as gamier fare like rabbit and venison.

When I'm with my husband or a group of friends and we can't decide what we're hungry for we always choose Cafe Continental. The menu is incredibly diverse and everything is outstanding. I always order the swordfish, which is to die for. Jim's favorite is one of their featured specialties called Spiedini. It's an amazing Italian dish consisting of tender rolled sirloin steak with herbs, Romano cheese, tomato sauce and bread crumbs. Other great choices on the menu are their incredible steaks, salads, pasta, and pizza! No wonder this is the place for undecided diners! Close your eyes and choose, you can't go wrong!

El Dorado Grill is the ultimate for me in Mexican dining. Their freshly made salsa and chips are the perfect start to what is always an incredible meal. I love the blackened catfish with a horseradish coleslaw. Amazing.

Other great restaurants in Madison include, Sardine (love the skate wing fish), Marigold Kitchen (great for breakfast) and Harvest (known for its use of seasonal fresh ingredients).

I'm hungry! What's for lunch?

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been to most of these restaurants and the ones I haven't been to I will defintely go to now.

Thanks!

John F

Powered by J. LaMore