designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My favorite conspiracy theory!

As a kid I've always been fascinated with space and outer space. Even today I would give anything to ride on the coolest machine EVER built: the space shuttle. How amazing would that be? If that thing isn't a marvel of modern technology nothing is.

So on July 20th we will celebrate 40 years of landing on the moon. Or did we? This milestone has brought back to life the conspiracy theory that NASA and the government faked the entire thing. Hmmmm! Okey dokey!

<<<< (Fake landing in a dark studio!)

It seems that there's a conspiracy theory for everything these days but I have to take issue with this one. I realize that a person who sinks their teeth into a conspiracy theory is an impossible person to talk to because nothing you say will ever change their mind. Even if you showed them undisputed scientific facts that state the opposite it still isn't good enough. The evidence is fake and part of the conspiracy. Even if you spoke directly to Neil Armstrong that wouldn't be good enough. He's lying and part of the conspiracy. How do you deal with that? I wasn't there. They weren't there either! So what do you do or say. By actually believing we landed on the moon you're corrupted and a victim of a successful conspiracy. I had no idea I was this stupid, and gullible too!

So lets break it down. In order to actually have a "conspiracy" you have to have two or more people involved. In the case of a gigantic conspiracy like this one you have to have tens of thousands of people keeping a secret. Are you kidding me? You can't get three people to keep a secret. A conspiracy theorists will tell you that the bigger the conspiracy the easier is to pull it off! think of this like a huge misdirection ploy. Oliver Stone has made a fortune doing that!

I could go on and on about all the crazy disputes that you read from people who still believe we never landed on the moon that NASA has refuted but the one I like the most is that we didn't have the technology to actually accomplish this. What? What did you say? How can anyone actually make a claim so ridiculous.

See what I mean!

Jim McCarthy

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore