designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My New Sephora Obsession!!!

OK I admit, I'm a Sephora junkie. I have something for everything, and I have to try all their new products. Sephora made this huge deal over this revolutionary No Frizz line. I just assumed it was good advertising, but picked up the travel size during my weekly visit to the store. I went up to the cashier and asked her if they still had the sample available online, and she said she'd make me up a sample in the store so I could try it before I buy it. I swear, the service at Sephora is so incredible! They know their products are so great that once you try it, you can't live without it!

I used my sample today after I showered (you apply the cream to towel dried hair.) Right away I noticed less frizz... I thought I was just seeing what I wanted to see. After I blow dried by hair, my roommate heard cheers from the bathroom. She's tempted to buy ear plugs now, because I have been RAVING about this product since I blow dried my hair an hour ago!! It's FANTASTIC! I have used SO many different de-frizz products from different brands (Redken, Jonathan, Tigi, Fekkai, Ojon, omg the list goes on and on and on!!), but I have officialy found "it." I'm obsessed! My hair is much less frizzy, and it looks and feels so healthy. I'm not the only one obsessed... there are 647 (and counting) reviews on the website, with about 640 of them raving like I am!

Please do yourself the favor and go into your local Sephora store to try a sample! Check out the website to make sure you get the right product for your hair type (there are some for medium/thick strands, some for coarse hair, etc).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow Julie! This stuff sounds amazing. I went to Sephora's website to learn more and can't wait to get some. Thanks for sharing another Sephora obsession!
Jennifer

Powered by J. LaMore