designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, July 27, 2009

All-Star Project Runway

I don't know about you, but I for one have dearly missed Project Runway on Bravo. The show was relocated from Bravo to Lifetime by its producers, but was prevented from airing on Lifetime when a lawsuit ensued last year between Lifetime and NBC Universal. In its place Bravo has created The Fashion Show, an almost complete duplicate of the original despite a more commercial edge. I have watched The Fashion Show on-and-off this summer, and while there is some definite talent on the show, it fails to touch my heart in the same way Heidi, Tim Gunn, and Michael Kors did on Project Runway.

Therefore, I am much relieved that after a long hiatus it is finally returning on Lifetime with a new season this fall.


However, this does not excite me as much as the new announcement of an All-Star version has. Seasons-past favorites Daniel Vosovic, Santino Rice, Mychael Knight, Uli Herzner, past winner Jefferey Sebelia, Chris March, and Korto Momolu will be returning to compete for a $100,000 prize and the All-Star title. I absolutely cannot wait to see Daniel V again, as he is my all-time favorite, and even Santino with his fabulous Tim Gunn impression.


The only question I have left now is... where's Andrae?


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore