designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Boho Bracelets: All the Rage!

Hi Jennifer and friends: Stackable beaded bracelets seem to be everywhere now and I know jlamore.com was out front with this trend when it began several months ago. (Actually, I think a trend like this never really goes out of style it sort of just becomes more or less popular.) I saw the new lookbook photo's and you must have them arriving on the site pretty soon. That's great!

What I like about this look is the easy and carefree way you can wear them. Multiple stacks of various styles can crawl up your arm and really add some style to a maxi dress, a pair of shorts, or jeans and a t-shirt. The imperfections in colors and size are what make this style a good one for summer. The prices are low for all the style you get and for me that equals value.

I like to mix and match this look with wood beads together with glass beads varying in size and color. Designers have taken special care to stay with color trends for the spring and summer season but all or most of them have stayed true to the 'boho hippie' styles of old. I'm glad they did that. Why change a good thing. The earth tone colors of brown, gold and deep reds will carry you all the way into fall.

Celebs' have now taken up this trend in a big way but I don't always follow what they do. I like to do my own thing keeping the trend 'my own' in a personal kind of way.

Lynn Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore