designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome New Friends!!

Welcome to all the new friends joining the site! It's so great that fashionistas around the world can come together and talk about our favorite trends here at jlamore.com!


Mandy, I'm thrilled to hear that you are from Athens, Greece. I will be visiting Greece in mid-May! My sister has been studying abroad in Athens (going to school at the Athens Center) for the past 5 months and absolutely loves it. I'll be visiting the island of Rhodes and I cannot wait! Do you know anything about the Island? Honestly I had never heard of it until recently, I do hear it is beautiful though!! I'd love to hear anything and everything about Greece, especially the trends at the time so I will be prepared with my J. LaMore clothes!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore