designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Simon was especially cruel!

Hi Jennifer and gals: Last night American Idol had Simon in rare form, and, he was especially cruel and I think wrong is a few of his comments to the contestants. His comment to Carly Smithson about who was dressing her was terrible and you could tell from watching her that she was about to cry. I felt bad for her.


David Archuleta was one of the best singers of the night, . . again, but I don't see him winning the whole thing.

I thought Brooke did a great job but both Randy and Simon didn't like it and they had a "ho-hum" attitude about her performance. I was surprised at their lack of enthusiasm.
I don't know who is going to get the "hook" this week but the bottom three is going to be Ramiele Malubay, Kristy lee Cook, and Jason Castro.
Anyway, it should be interesting tonight as to who gets voted off.
Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore