designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

American Idol. . . I'm so hooked!


Hi Lynn: I'm with you about Brooke White. I saw the show and was disappointed in Brooke's performance as now I want her to win as well. Or at least make a good show of it. I don't think she'll be voted off though. Her performance wasn't that bad.

You're right about Carly Smithson! She was terrible and the bottom three chairs are calling her. I think she gets voted off.

I now have all my friends watching the show and I think some of them are going to start voting along with everyone else.
What I was surprised about was the criticism Syesha has been getting. She picks these songs that only the person who made the song famous can sing and then she tries to out sing them. She's got a great voice but I don't think she's going to stay around long with that strategy.
My bottom three chair sitters are David Cook, Carly Smithson and Sysesh Mercado.
Clare London, Eng

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore