designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Madison Fashion Week!

Hi everyone: I am proud to announce that J. LaMore and jlamore.com will be the feature womens clothing store for Madison Fashion Week, April 23-26. How exciting is that!

There is so much to do preparing for the fashion show and all the other events that I barely have time to watch American Idol tonight! (I'll squeeze it in. I love that show.)

The event is put on and promoted by Kristi Moe of Mo Publicity who was voted one of the "top 40 under 40" people in Madison by InBusiness Magazine in 2005. Since then she has only become busier in promoting other big events in the Madison area.

All of us at J. LaMore have lots to do so, I better get to it.

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore