designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Idol fans. . . Brooke's in Trouble


Hi Amy and everyone at jlamore.com: I have to agree, the men we're so much better then the girls in Idol last night. Not even close and the bottom three are Brooke, Kristie Lee, and Carly, and I fear that weepy Brooke will get the boot. I used to really like her and maybe I just don't anymore. She has let me down far to many times.

I also noticed that Carly Smithson covered up her hideous tattoo. Finally! I wonder if she is getting pressure from someone to cover it up as we're all tired of seeing it. Kristie Lee was awful and so was Carly. Actually, anyone one of them is going home. It's a toss up.

I have to also agree with you that David Cook was FANTASTIC! He is so good and David Archuleta was very good. Again! He is the crowd favorite by far. At least with the younger audience.
Stay tuned!
Lynn LA, CA
By the Way! I loved the movie Juno!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore