designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Miss ya girls!


Im really sorry I couldn't make it to Madison Fashion Week :( I really wanted to come to see J. La More and all the great new models! However, my friend Alysun is coming to visit from L.A. I can't wait to see the pics from the show..the ones so far look great! Speaking of L.A. I am going there next month, and I can't wait to pick up some new clothes from J. La More for the trip! I was thinking the 3 J Workshop"Budapest"Tunic Dress would be great..as well as the Sky "Halter Chain" dress. Any other suggestions? Oh and I can't wait to see the new stuff coming out as well :)
Lindsey- Milwaukee, Wi

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore