designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is Here!

I think spring is finally creeping across the country. I was in Las Vegas for a few days last week where temps were in the mid-80s; here in New York City, temps are going to hit the high-70s by week’s end! I just stocked up on a few great pieces from J. LaMore to help with a variety of my spring and summer needs, in several areas of my life:

  • A great white-hot Sky top for steamy nights out on the town (see right);
  • An easy and casual walking short in a fun green shade for running errands in the city and casual backyard BBQs in the country;
  • A fun but professional structured dress for the office in a fresh indigo blue; and
  • A breezy silk slip dress in sophisticated cream and brown for an outdoor cocktail party or a relaxed summer wedding.
…Now if I can just finish my spring cleaning to fit everything in my packed closet! :) Happy Spring and Happy Spring Shopping!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore