designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kristy's gone. . . Brooke bumbs me out!

Hi everyone: Kristy's gone and I have to say, I feel kinda bad about it. I don't think she's that great but she's not that bad either. For the longest time she was driving me crazy but now, I think I'm going to miss her. Knowing that she's gone is just one step closer to Brooke being voted off! Brooke is such a whinny weepy little thing. Crying all the time is not helping her and she cannot take any form of criticism whatsoever. Now she is the one who's driving me crazy and the next Idol voted off and now I can hardly wait. Kristy was tougher and faced the criticism ten times better then "weepy".


That's officially my new name for Brooke.

That Mariah Carey song was hot! I loved it and can hardly wait to down load it on Itunes.
Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore