designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fashion Week!!!...

...has officially begun! Unfortunately I'm stuck in Milwaukee till Friday so I cannot make any of the weekday events, but those of you who do... I'd love to hear about them! I can't wait for the first event I can go to which is the Friday night Menswear Runway Show. It's going to be a blast!! Click the picture to the right for more information about all the events!


Jennifer, I saw this article in the Badger Herald. I love the... "For me, the goal of Madison Fashion Week is to create an awareness that fashion does exist here in Madison, and that we are not just a bunch of cheeseheads.” You're too funny ( and so right) Jennifer!!

Happy Madison Fashion Week to everyone in the area and to those who are making the trip for it! And best of luck to Kristi Moe who is pulling this amazing event off for its first year ever. I know it is going to be fabulous!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore