designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome Mandy from Athens, Greece

Hi Everyone: I just want to say welcome to our newest jlamore.com shopping "friend" Mandy from Athens, Greece. The list of friends joining our community of bloggers and fashionista's is growing everyday.

I am anxious to hear about all the exciting things that go on in Athens as I think it would be a fantastic place to visit and experience. I remember seeing how beautiful the city was during the Olympics and I think it's so much fun to now have a "friend" who lives there.

So, once again, welcome to Mandy from Athens, Greece.

Jennifer

For all the "future friends" who want to join the fun and receive the benefits, here's how you do it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore