designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Idol

Hi Amy and Friends!


I have become such a fan of all the contestants on American Idol that it really bothers me when they get voted off! I know Kristy Lee had to go, she's not one of the strongest ones, but I have really grown to like her! She was so sad, it made me sad! Then, Brooke was so sad, I thought I was going to cry! This is really beginning to stress me out! I can't wait for next week though!

I loved the jeans Kristy Lee was wearing! Everyone has been talking about them all day! Don't worry, I am searching high and low to find out the manufacturer! If I find them, we will sell them!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore