designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's 'Idol' Night . . . Tonight!

Hi Jennifer and friends: For some reason I'm hooked on American Idol this year. It's never been like this before and the popularity of the show is now at an all time high. Maybe that's it! I'm hooked on the 'buzz' of it all. I love music and the show is very entertaining, just for that alone. Every week all of us girls at work talk about the show and who we think is going to get the boot and the bottom three, etc. The guys talk about college basketball and we talk about 'Idol.' I have been trying to find out what they're singing about tonight but I can't find it yet. I think they're keeping it a secret.


I'm also watching closely the Carly Smithson, "tattoo" affect that is probably going to affect her popularity and her chances of wining the big prize. I think her voice is wonderful but, . . the tattoo? Gross! The blogger's are now really picking up on it ever since the camera panned to her husband in the crowd a couple of shows ago and we all saw his face covered with tattoo's. That's not a good look! I spent far too much time trying find a picture of him for this blog, but couldn't find one.
Last week she covered it up for the first time with an ugly short sleeve shirt. It probably would have been better to just show the tattoo then wear that thing. Jennifer, can you call the poor girl and dress her? She desperately needs your help. . . Look what you did for Katie Heigl!
I am also interested in Kristi Lee Cook's Sky top thing she has going. I love Sky tops and she looks great in them. I love the new Sky top you have in right now, Jennifer. Very cute!
I have to get back to work now. Thanks Jennifer for letting all of us blog about anything and everything. I have a Britney Blog up next.
Lynn LA. CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore