designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ramiele Malubay gets the boot!


Brooke White lived to see another week, thankfully! She was in the bottom three much to my surprise. I still think that going first is harmful as people forget all about you and this is the third week in a row where that has happened.

Ramiele Malubay didn't fare so well and was kicked off American Idol. I was surprised she lasted this long! Simon is correct when he says that her singing is "forgettable". Can anyone remember one song she has sung in the past three months? Think about it. Jason Castro sang "Hallelujah" one month ago and I still hum it today. That Simon! I tell ya!

The blogger's from all over the place have been extremely critical of several contestants these last few weeks and especially critical of Brooke White. What's up with that? They say she is "cute," "adorable," "pretty," blah blah blah but, she deserves to be booted. Why? Because they say she can't sing! I completely disagree with that and will say so on the jlamore.com blog!

David Archuleta is a strong contender for winning the whole enchilada but for me, he's too young looking. He's like everyone's baby brother out there. He's good. But I can't get over it!

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore