designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, November 30, 2007

Santa is coming to town...



It is never too early to start shopping for Christmas Gifts. Christmas is just around the corner and soon enough it will creep right up on you. I love giving gifts during the holidays. I always like to give gifts that I would love. These two new pieces would make the best Christmas Gift, Miss Me "Applique Bell Sleeve" Top and the B. Chyll "Shawl Cardigan" Sweater. Jlamore.com is the perfect one shop stop for purchasing Christmas Gifts. There is a variety of different amazing gift ideas.


Caitlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love b. chyll cardigan sweater. I just saw that hautelook.com is having a sample sale on this line tomorrow. This site is a godsend for shopping! They have a webzine, giveaways and deals up to 70% off on a lot of my favorite high end designers. You don't need an invite to join either, anyone can just sign up.

Powered by J. LaMore