designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey Day Outfit


What to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? This year we are having a HUGE family get together- including all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dads side (there are 11 Aunts/Uncles, 20 Cousins, 1 fiance) plus my sister's boyfriend Zach's family will be joining us this year! We usually go to my Aunts house, but this year with the big crowd we are going to be celebrating at my families country club in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. So I need to dress pretty nice this year!

I know I have many J. LaMore outfits to choose from for this event. I love the ABS "Silk Triple Tab Sleeve" Blouse with the ABS "High Waist" Skirt. I have some great brown pumps that would match perfect. This could be the perfect Thanksgiving outfit!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore