designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cocktail Outfit




Wow! Sounds like everyone has a busy season planned- We are going to chill in Miami this year for Christmas (not really chill- it will probably be 80 degrees). You would be surprised at how festive the culture is down here for Christmas! My husband and I are going to host our Christmas Cocktail- I found some fun recipes like a Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail to try. If I weren't 7 months pregnant, I would definitely wear this Poleci "Granite Flower" Top with the Fashionista "Wide Leg" Trouser, and for a pop of color, the Boutique 9 "Debbie" Pump. This outfit would be classy, yet knockout!!!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore