designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chicago




Tis the weekend to go to Chicago!! I know Amanda you are going this weekend as well. I am so excited to relax, shop, shop, shop and maybe a little more shopping. Working in the food industry I have become friends with a lot of chefs. One restaurant that is well liked by all the chefs is Frontera Grill. It is a tough one to get into. I tried to make a reservation 2 weeks ago for two and they were packed. The estimated wait time on a Friday or Saturday is two hours. I am telling you it will be worth it. You can always put your name in and roam around town!

Caitlin

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore