designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wilster "Gun Metal Silk" Dress

I am loving the new Wilster "Gun Metal Silk" Dress. It is so beautiful, so trendy, and so affordable! I'm unfamiliar with this designer, but I'm sure it'll become a new favorite if items like this keep being designed! Maybe I'll be able to try this on this weekend when I'll be coming home (surprise!) I'll be stopping into the store someday and I can't wait to see all the new items in person. I'll report back to what I really love in person, and what I end up purchasing (that's not even a maybe, its a guaranty I won't leave empty handed!)




** Is it too early to be listening to Christmas Music? I can't help myself, I've already started to count down the days!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore