designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The First Snow Fall!




Today is the first snow fall this winter. It is only a little flurry but I am so excited! This is my first snow ever. Growing up in San Diego I lived in 70 degree weather all year round. With that being said I am going to have to bundle up and make sure that I have all the proper Winter Gear and of course in the most stylish fashion possible. It just happend to be that the new Manas "Winter Marrone" Boot is going to be perfect for me this winter. I love the Manas "Capri Nero" Boot but I am a bit nervous to be prancing around in the snow with a three inch heel!!! The Manas "Winter Marrone" Boot is going to be durable and perfect for me! These boots would look great with jeans or a dress with tights. They are very versitle.


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore