designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 12, 2007

Jackets to Help My Glove Addiction...

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve been accumulating a collection of long gloves this year after learning about their popularity for the fall and winter. From basic leather, to patent, to a really wild Pucci-print in pink, green, and black, I really want to show them off in a chic three-quarter length sleeve!! I might have done things in reverse, but I’m finding that I really need to supplement my wardrobe with more jackets in order to properly display my gloves – my coats from last year just don’t cut it! …I can’t help but notice that so many of the coats and jackets at J. LaMore have the perfect three-quarter length sleeves – a perfect fit to this year’s trend - and a perfect solution to my long glove addiction!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore