designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Hi friends! Where does the time go? Its been two weeks since I’ve blogged and so much has happened for me to share. In just two weeks, I…

1.) Became an aunt for the third time! I finally got a niece. Won't be long until she’s shopping by my side at jlamore.com! I also got to got to trick-or-treat with the proud older brothers – Thomas the Train and Buzz Light Year! Fun times.

2.) Got a job promotion! Now I need to update my wardrobe to fit the part. I'm sure jlamore.com will come to the rescue!

3.) Attended my first bar mitzvah. I am quite positive that I was the only first-timer there and had a blast learning about this festive celebration! What a party!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Can’t wait to see “What’s New” and what I've been missing!

Audra
Birmingham, AL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore