designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Billy Blues will take my Winter Blues away...




Today is the officially start of winter, 28 degrees all day long here in Nebraska. This is my first winter and my body was shocked by the cold this morning. I learned really fast that gloves, boots, and pants are going to be my best bet this winter. The Billy Blues "Wide Leg" Pant are perfect pant for work this winter season. It is going to be hard to wear skirts and dresses to work. These pants are the perfect staple item for my winter wardrobe. If it is a really chilly day, I can always wear tights underneath! The Billy Blues "Wide Waist" are also a great pant to wear with the Modern Vintage "Kittie" boot. The capris give you a different look to wear by still maintaining warmth.




No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore