designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

After wearing my new Sky top out to dinner with my family in Michigan, my girl cousins decided that they love Sky as much as we all do! They had never heard of the designer, but now that they have they love it. Who couldn't love Sky? It fits amazing, looks great, and all the tops are one of a kind!

To the left is a picture of all the girl cousins on Thanksgiving. I'm wearing my favorite Susana dress, which I very graciously sent home with my sister who lives in D.C. I decided I'd let her borrow it until I see her at Christmas. I'll miss it, but I know she'll get to wear it to some fabulous holiday parties and show all of her friends the beautiful fashions of jlamore.com :)!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore