designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

I just got back from a whirlwind trip in Las Vegas, with a night in Los Angeles. The Vegas portion was the usual good time, but the real highlight might have been my night in LA, which included tickets to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and of course the after party! …Talk about trouble deciding what to wear!! (I finally accepted the fact that no matter what I wore, no one would probably be looking in my direction, with a room full of gorgeous models.) ;)

I wore a short little dress, but the LA scene seems to be all about jeans – this whole outfit, with the totally luxe Britney top by Christopher Deane, would have been perfect - sexy but still very glam! Luckily, this ensemb is hot for any big night on the town...in LA, in NY, or anywhere!!!

-Amanda in NY

P.S. Heidi Klum looked UNBELIEVABLY amazing!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore