designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 12, 2007

Celebrities, Sandals, and Boots!

As I was watching Desperate last night, I noticed that my favorite character Gabby (aka the gorgeous Eva Longoria) was wearing the Boutique 58 "Emma Jane" Silver Sandal! (For those of you who saw it, during the scene when Gabby and Victor were walking on the Pier/Getting on the boat is when you could see them!) I love seeing celebrities in J. LaMore fashions.


Even though it felt like I could wear those sandals today (I think it was like 65, at least it felt like it!), I know I need to get into boot mode. After a little shopping, I noticed that jlamore.com still has the Beverly Feldman "Hybrid" in tan in my size. Those boots are gorgeous, and I would love to wear them around this winter!! I'm also very very into the shoe boot (although not as practical with the mounds of snow I will be trucking through to get to class). The Modern Vintage "Althea" Shoe Boot are the perfect shoe boot for this winter.


-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore